Friday, January 16, 2009

This past weekend






Ok, Ladies you want believe what happened this past weekend. I still can’t believe it myself. We went to A Strong Bonds Retreat for those of you who don’t know what that is. It’s a retreat for married couples to attend and they have seminars and presentations to help couples learn how to communicate with each other. And help you learn to listen properly. I agreed to go because I figured it would give me a weekend away. After all it was a free weekend at the Savannah Marriott Riverfront. But believe it or not I think Robert actually listened to the seminars and he learned from it. I was so shocked. (LOL)
At the end of the weekend they gave the opportunity to the couples that wanted to renew their vows. I did not expect it but he ask me to remarry him. I was in shock. We always say we have been married longer then dirt. On February the 18th we will be married 27 years. So for him to ask me after all of these years I was in shock. To make a long story short. We renewed our vows. After the vows he took the time to tell me he loves me more as each day passes & his love for me is stronger now than the day we met. I just thought that was the sweetest thing he could say. The whole reason this amazes me was because the last time we went to the strong bonds meeting, He did not listen to anything they said. He was just there for the opportunity to stay at the Marriott in Savannah.

1 comment:

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger