Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas






I have a few minutes to update my blog tonight. So here it goes. First I want to say I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. And I hope you have very happy new years. As for us our Christmas was very uneventful we had our grandson Christmas Eve morning and a little while on Christmas day. We still don’t know where they are living or who is babysitting him. She will not let anyone know where they live. We have to meet them at the McDonalds near the interstate. For now we can’t complain because she lets us see him. I just hope this time she does not wait 6 months to let us see him again. Like she has done before. She said she is trying to get him use to their new place. Because she said he keeps crying and saying he wants to come home to us. And she wants him to understand this is not his home. But I know in my heart that he knows this will always be his home. Well enough about that, I thought I would post some Christmas photos for all to see.

3 comments:

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger