Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another year!


Another year!
OK I am a little late in posting this. I had this typed and ready to post but due to unforeseen circumstances I did not get to post it.
My mom’s birthday was on the 2nd of November.
Another year has passed. Today my mother had a birthday. She turned 68. I am so grateful for every day the lord gives me with her. She is my best friend. I know some of you might think that’s strange because most mothers and daughters are not as close as we are. She has always been my strength. She has supported me in every step of my life. And I love her for that. If either of us needs to talk we know we can pick up the phone and call. God really knew what he was doing when he chose her to be my Mother. She is the most beautiful lady I know. She is not only beautiful outside, she has a beautiful soul. Everyone who meets her talks about what a sweet person she is. I can only pray that all of you can enjoy the tender moments of a wonderful mother like mine. If you can have half the love we share you are blessed. I only hope that one day my daughter will become my friend before my life is over. So on that note here is a photo of my Momma.

2 comments:

  1. Precious tribute! How is your leg/foot doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your comment. As for my foot its not good. I am officially back in the wheel chair. I can only pray God will find a way to end the pain.Only by my faith do I survive.You never know how strong you are till you are pushed to your limits.

    ReplyDelete

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger