Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome To My World...

Well, I know it’s been a while since I have blogged. It’s just that I have been so busy the last couple of months. I have been trying to get my medical records from the Doctor that operated on my foot. She has refused to release my medical records. I had to find an attorney to help me get them. He has been trying to get her to release them to me so I can get a new doctor to help me. But even after months of trying everything we could think of she still would not give them up. He had to sapena her for them and finely she had to give them to us. But there was one problem, she has changed the records to say that the reason I am having so many problems after surgery was because I did not follow post op orders. According to her I walked on my foot rite after surgery. I was so upset to find out that anyone would lie like that. I had total reconstruction of my right foot. I was not able to get out of the wheel chair at least 4 months after surgery. A blood clot formed in my leg after surgery and she had to remove the cast 5days after surgery. And a deep tissue infection developed in the surgical area on the foot which caused the foot to turn black and bust open. You could see all the way to the bone in my foot. Why would she lie like that? The doctors in Maryland said she put the bolt in my foot wrong and I could lose my foot but I have been determined that with the grace of god I would get through this. All I have ever wanted was to find a doctor to help me. But without the original medical records I can’t get a surgeon to help me. And the pain is becoming more then I can bare. I have always been a strong person, but this thing seems to be more then I can bare. At this point my faith is all that helps me get up each day. It has been 2 years since the surgery and I have to live with a brace on my foot and I can’t get around without a cane or a wheel chair anytime I go anyplace. I only hope none of you ever have to deal with a doctor like the one I have had to deal with.

1 comment:

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger