Monday, August 25, 2008

What A Better place the world would be.

What A Better place the world would be.
What is it about friendship that can change how you feel? It seems when you are feeling your lowest something amazing happens. An old friend calls or pops up just to say hi. And all of your problems seem to disappear at least for the time you are talking.
And isn’t it funny how there are some people you meet that you can tell they are just sincerely sweet people through and through. I know it’s been a while since I have spoken of this person. Her name is Bruna she is a lady I met about 6 months ago. She is fellow Quilter& crafter. She also has long arm quilting business. She does such beautiful quilting work.
But that’s not the only reason I like her. She is such a genuinely sweet person. She is one of those people that when you meet her you feel like you have been friends forever. There are very few people out there that are that sincere.
She called me tonight and we talked for the longest time. And it was like I was speaking to an old friend. If only we could meet more people like her. What a better place the world would be.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH that is great Betty!!!! Hope all is well there...busy here with the boys and R being gone. talk to you all soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hows all with you? How is school for the little prince? Hope he likes it.

    ReplyDelete

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger