Sunday, August 17, 2008

Surprise

OK, it’s Sunday. 8: am
I really needed to go shopping today.
Since my hubby had to leave the house before 8:00.
I was unable to go. No it’s not that I am lazy.
It’s just when I get up of the morning, I can’t stand on my foot.
The pain is unbearable for the first few hours.
I have to have time to adjust.
So the big thing on my mind is what he will buy at the commissary.
We need just about everything,
But I have learned from experience you don’t send a hungry man to shop.
And my man is always hungry.
So it’s almost like sending a kid to shop.
I will end up with a lot of junk food. And that’s something I rarely buy.
So I can’t help but sit and wonder what surprises today will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger