Saturday, August 16, 2008

(Attention Readers) “Check this out “

Here is a little site that I thought all of you avid book readers might enjoy.
This is a great site for any of you who have a lot of books that you have already read.
And seem to be running out of space to put them.
I love to read just as much as the next person but I don’t have a library to put them all in.
I know some of you collect books as much as I collect fabric.
I have recently found a site to swap fabric and I think it’s so cool.
I hope you all check out this site and have fun swapping books.
I know this will be a site that MommaSong might like to check out. (LOL)
Happy swapping all.


http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger