Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grandma’s Sunshine,

Grandma’s Sunshine,
He is so amazing to me. Our love is beyond belief. Don’t get me wrong I love my children but there is no love to equal the love a grandmother has for her grandchildren. It just seems like everything he sees amazes him and it is so sweet. Even the smallest of things excite him. Like when these photos were taken he was spinning around and he comes to me and asks why he feels silly when he does that. It is so wonderful to see him try to look at a butterfly when it land on his nose. His little nose crinkles up and he tries to cross his eyes. I know to some people this is boring but you would just have to be there

1 comment:

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger