Friday, November 2, 2007

Life is to short!!!

Today my mother turns 67 years old. (My how time flies.) She is such a wonderful person. She has always been my best friend. My whole life we have been so very close. I just don't understand how children today can have a bad relationship with there parents. I cherish everyday I can spend with my mother. I think about how lucky I am to be able to receive that morning phone call from her, As we have our coffee together and just talk on the phone. I love spending time with her. I know it sounds crazy but, Every time we hug, I want to hold on to her forever.
I just can't imagine not having her in my life. It scares me to think one day she will not be with me anymore.She is a breast cancer survivor .And 2 of her sister were not as lucky.Life is Just to short. I am a strong believer that we should live each day as though it is your last. And we should treat everyone as though we may never see them again. Never ever go to bed angry. I have lost to many loved ones in my life. I lost my father a few years back. And I still feel like we didn't have enough time together. Recently I was told by my doctor, I have to have a biopsy because I may have breast cancer to. But, I know I am a strong person. And everything will be alright. I am only righting this blog to say. Enjoy life to the fullest and smile every chance you get. And make an effort to find something to love about everyone you meet. I have never met anyone that I didn't like something about them. I have never hated anyone in my life. And I hope I never will. Just take the time to smile today. And remember, things can't be that bad. Stuff happens , Smile or laugh, and let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger