Monday, November 12, 2007

Fabric-fabric-fabric...


Sorry I haven't been a good blogger lately. I have been in search of a good quilt pattern. and cleaning up and organizing my fabric. To make a long story short.... I had to put my sewing machine in the shop for service. I guess I have over worked it this year. And I have been going crazy with out it. so much I want to work on but cant because my machine is not here. So I have organised my fabric by color and pattern. It will be like Christmas when I get it back. I have so much fabric it surprised me. But I still don't have all I want. I am on a race to see how much fabric I can collect. I would love to be able to have enough fabric to just walk in and pick out what I need for a project and be able to complete it with out having to wait for a ride to Savannah to pick some up. I have found myself collecting vintage clothing so I can use the fabric for my quilts. I have even found someone that swaps samples with me. I have come to believe that the one with the most Fabric wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spinning around

spinning around



MEMORIES OF US.

My little Elf

My little Elf
In front of our tree

some of lifes greatest pleasures...

Powered By Blogger